Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So this is downtown Toronto. And I learnt some things about myself on this trip. You will notice that there are no pictures of the country towns we stayed in and went through. While I regret that now (because it would have been nice to show you all), I realised that it is because I use large cities to measure my travel, and it is when I go to a new city that I realise that I am in a new place that I have never been before. Strange, huh? The other thing I realised is that while Toronto is an amazing city, it is on the scale that I find myself enjoying visiting the place, but never thinking that it would be a place that I live. It's almost too international or something. So I think this means that I am a city girl, but maybe not quite sophisticated enough to be a big city girl. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home