Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is me sitting down slightly upset after a long day. I had gotten off the plane fine but then I missed the bus I needed to catch because I took too long picking up my luggage. Then I wasn't really sure where to get off and so, worried that I had missed the stop, I got off - I should have stayed on. I waited til the next bus then tried to decipher the directions I was given. Apparently I got them right, but when I got there I had no idea where I was. So I asked for directions and then discovered that I had lost my Venice Ticket (good for going site seeing) and I didn't really know where I was. So I was tired, and cold (I lost one of my gloves) and a bit teary. So I called Sarah. She was lovely and came and picked me up. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

That's not very nice! What's wrong with my gloves, yes one was falling apart, but they worked perfectly fine. I had freezing hand for the whole time I was in Venice! Oh well, I will have to get some new gloves, but I don't think I will need to until next winter. Maybe I will have aclimatised by then!

2:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home